(1) The new site does not provide archived rosters. The old website on CSTV allowed you to look at Cornell's rosters from prior seasons and kept the bios of all former players and alumni available for viewing. Additionally, on the new website, the photo sizes for the veterans are smaller than the photos for the new recruits. Cornell Athletics needs to work on its consistency with these bios.
(2) The roster on the new website should be updated for accurate player heights and weights.
(3) The archived stories on the old CSTV website used to have links from a player's name in a story to his bio page. The new website does not provide links in the game stories. Additionally, some of the archived stories are not even available and/or link to the wrong story or box score.
(4) The archived statistics are now only in a PDF format. The old stats on CSTV also provided links from the player's name on the stat sheet to his bio page or to a specific game box score.
(5) Although the school year has commenced, Cornell has yet to provide any information on its brand new "Cornell Redcast" of live streaming video and audio of games.