Yestersday, Gary Parrish of CBS Sports released his projected NCAA Tournament field. Parrish picked Cornell as his choice to receive the Ivy League's automatic bid. Parrish notes, "Cornell is the only Ivy League school with at least 10 victories."
Below are links as to how the "bracket experts" are projecting the 2008 NCAA Tournament.
- CBS Sports (Cornell Automatic Bid updated as of 1.30.08)
- Rivals.com (Cornell No. 15 seed updated as of 1.29.08)
- DraftExpress.com (Cornell No. 15 seed updated as of 1.28.08)
- Joe Lunardi's ESPN Bracketology (Cornell No. 14 seed updated as of 1.28.08)
- YahooSports (Cornell No. 16 seed updated as of 1.28.08)
- Bracketography.com (Cornell No. 15 seed updated as of 1.27.08)
- Hoopville.Net (Cornell No. 15 seed updated as of 1.25.08)