Saturday, May 22, 2010

Recruiting News

Below, some recruiting news from around the Ivy League...

Kenyatta Smith (Flinridge Prep HS) La Canada, CA, 6-7, 260, F is hearing from Cal, UCLA, Stanford, Penn, Princeton and Harvard. He also has an offer from Pepperdine. He told Rivals.com, "For some reason I thought I'd always go more to the Ivy League but now that they're [the Pac 10] showing interest I realize that I have a real opportunity to play at a high-major school in the Pac-10. It's really good to know." Rivals reports that Smith's mother wants him to go to an Ivy League school. "I'd have to take some time to seriously think about it," Smith said. "I'd have to talk to my mom. She'd probably never talk to me again if I didn't."

Camryon Crocker (Los Alamitos HS), Los Alamitos, CA, 6-2 told PoneyPride.com that he has a scholarship offer from SMU. Several Ivies, including Harvard, are also involved.

Seth Johnson (Carroll HS) Flora, IN, 6-8, 210, F, told Rivals.com that he is hearing from Columbia.

Sai Tummala (Brophy Prep) Phoenix, AZ, 6-7, F, has the likes of Harvard, Yale, Dartmouth, Loyola Marymount, Pepperdine, San Diego and SMU on his trail per ArizonaPreps.com.

Brandon Clark (Merriville HS) Merriville, IN, 5-11, G, is being courted by Cornell, Indiana State, Evansville, Wright State, and Toledo.

No comments: