Friday, June 4, 2010

News and Notes: Friday Edition

Just a couple of nuggets for Friday's news and notes...
  • The Daily Caller, quotes MSNBC's Keith Olbermann (and former public-address announcer for Cornell Big Red basketball) as saying, "If they [Cornell] go to the Final Four, I'll go there and I'll dress up as a cheerleader if I need to, to get in."
  • Errick Peck tweets, "coolest thing about next year is people have been doubting me and what not but im in the same predicament i was going into my senior summer before college and look how that turned out... ill be just fine, i know it." He also noted, "work for the last day of the week = such a beautiful thing. a 9-5 isnt for me. hello NBA/Europe once im done with Cornell."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is doubting him? I barely see anything on the blog or people leaving comments that are doubting him. If anything, people are anticipating him stepping up big time next year.

Born Ready #5

Anonymous said...

Jeremy Lin working out for the Knicks on Monday

Anonymous said...

I like his intensity but one thing at a time, Mr. Peck. The focus should be on this upcoming season, no need to even mention NBA/Europe.

Anonymous said...

Born Ready