Monday, June 28, 2010

News and Notes: Monday Edition

Below, some news and notes for Monday...
  • After attending Cornell's Elite Prospect Basketball Camp this weekend, Chris Dorgler (Archbishop Malloy HS) Jamaica, NY, 6-3, G, told Gotham Hoops:

Overall, the Cornell prospect camp was a good experience for me. There was good competition and a handful of coaches from various D2 and D3 college evaluating us. It was a typical camp with limited team ball played, but when the ball did move it was good basketball. I had a pretty good camp, even though I was not awarded a spot in the All-Star game that I felt I deserved. Everyone played hard and seemed to give everything they had. The campus was unbelievable. It is the most impressive that I have seen so far in my college search. The camp was definitely worth the trip and I am excited for the Cornell team in the upcoming season.


Anonymous said...

who did make the all star game at the camp? who was the mvp (assuming there was one)?

Anonymous said...

of course hes regretting Brown over Cornell...who in the right mind would EVER chose ANY school over Cornell.