- Get all the information you need about the Big Red's game at Lehigh tonight (7 pm) with The Cornell Basketball Blog's Game Preview Center.
- Fans interested in watching the Cornell at Lehigh game tonight have two options. First, Lehigh Athletics offers a paid online video ($6.95) for the single game. A second option, which exists for most Cornell games, home and away contests, is checking out Channelsurfing.net which often shows free video access. The downside to Channelsurfing is that it does not allow you to adjust the size of the video (i.e. there is no full screen option). Check Channelsurfing before tip-off of any Cornell game to see if they are offering video for the evening.
- Cornell assistant coach Ricky Yahn writes via Twitter, "Gameday! Time to get back on track with a road W!"
- The Cornell Daily Sun writes, "When the men’s basketball team reached the Sweet 16 and the wrestling program finished ranked No. 2 in the nation last season, it was questioned whether Cornell was still a hockey school. The Faithful responded on Friday night packing Lynah Rink to maximum capacity, while Cornell’s two other championship caliber teams played opening weekend games to significantly smaller crowds at nearby Bartels."
- With Minnesota primed to make a return to the Top 25, FoxSports writes, "The Gophers are hoping to make their return trip to the Top 25 a much longer visit. They face North Dakota State at home Wednesday before a Thanksgiving break. The Gophers will face off with Virginia in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge December 29th and Cornell December 4th before going on the road for the first time against St. Joseph’s December 8th."
- The BC Heights writes, "BC associate head coach Joe Jones is the younger brother of Yale head coach James Jones. James Jones has been the head coach of the Yale basketball team since 1999. Donahue, who was the head basketball coach at Cornell University from 2000-2010, has much respect and admiration for James Jones. 'You've got to tip your hat to a team like Yale," Donahue said. "James Jones is one of the best mid-major coaches in America, and no one knows it. He constantly has that team in the top two or three of the Ivy League every year. His teams always are smart and play hard. We were not ready for them tonight.'"
SBR Forum writes, "We know that the Cornell Big Red absolutely dominated this Wisconsin team to the tune of 87 points in the second round of the NCAA Tournament last year, but even including that game, the Badgers only allowed 56.2 PPG in its last six."
- Game Recaps-Below are links to our game recaps from each of Cornell's games this season. Associated press recaps courtesy of Rivals.com/YahooSports.com are always available by clicking on Cornell's schedule/results on the right column of this blog.
- at Albany W 65-61 (video recaps)
- at Seton Hall L 68-92
- vs. Delaware W 75-61 (video recap)
- vs. St. Bonaventure L 56-54
- Here is a look at Ivy League results and upcoming games. A full Ivy composite schedule may viewed by clicking here.
Friday, November 12
Columbia 71 La Salle 82 Box Score - Recap
Rutgers 73 Princeton 78 OT Box Score - Recap
Cornell 65 Albany 61 Box Score - Recap
Brown 69 Fordham 65 Box Score - Recap
Saturday, November 13
Harvard 53 George Mason 66 Box Score - Recap
Davidson 64 Penn 69 Box Score - Recap
Dartmouth 52 Providence 87 Box Score - Recap
Yale 75 Quinnipiac 84 Box Score - Recap
Sunday, November 14
Cornell 68 Seton Hall 92 Noon [SNY/ESPN3/ESPN Full Court] Box Score - Recap
Princeton 60 Duke 97 [ESPNU] Box Score - Recap
Monday, November 15
Maryland-Eastern Shore 74 Columbia 108 Box Score - Recap
Yale 55 Providence 58 Box Score - Recap
Tuesday, November 16
Brown 67 Rhode Island 92 Box Score - Recap
New Hampshire 55 Dartmouth 53 Box Score - Recap
Wednesday, November 17
Delaware 61 Cornell 75 Box Score - Recap
Holy Cross 49 Harvard 72 Box Score - Recap
Penn 54 Manhattan 59 Box Score - Recap
Columbia 66 St. John’s 79 Box Score - Recap
Thursday, November 18
Yale 75 Boston College 67 Box Score - Recap
Friday, November 19
St. Bonaventure 56 Cornell 54 Box Score - Recap
Dartmouth 71 Hartford 57 Box Score - Recap
Saturday, November 20
Harvard 75 Mercer 69 Box Score - Recap
Sacred Heart 67 Brown 81 Box Score - Recap
Columbia 76 Longwood 95 Box Score - Recap
Drexel 77 Penn 56 Box Score - Recap
Sunday, November 21
Dartmouth 59 Loyola (Md.) 73 Box Score - Recap
Monday, November 22
Cornell at Lehigh, 7 pm
Princeton at James Madison, 7 pm
Tuesday, November 23
Bucknell at Princeton, 4:30 pm
Colgate at Columbia, 7 pm
Quinnipiac at Dartmouth, 7 pm
Lafayette at Penn, 7 pm
Yale at Illinois, 9:45 pm [ESPNU]
Wednesday, November 24
St. Francis (N.Y.) at Brown, 4 pm
Harvard at Bryant, 4 pm
Presbyterian vs. Princeton, 4:30 pm
Saturday, November 27
Brown at New Hampshire, 1 pm
Army at Yale, 2 pm
Colgate at Dartmouth, 2 pm
Cornell at Boston University, 5 pm
Penn at Pittsburgh, 7 pm [ESPN3.com]
Sunday, November 28
Colorado at Harvard, 2 pm
Columbia at American, 2 pm
Siena at Princeton, 2 pm