- MMM 105.5's Jonathan Suttin writes, "Last year Bucky [Wisconsin] got knocked off by Cornell which is not only a Cinderella team but a very smart one too. Losing to an Ivy League school is like being dumped by a beautiful girl who also happens to be a rocket scientist. "
- Hoopville.net writes, "(4) Kentucky vs. (13) Princeton, Thursday 2:45 Will John Calipari’s Wildcats beat a veteran-laden Ivy League squad for the second consecutive tournament after taking out Cornell last season?"
- Jon Jaques ('10) writes for SlamOnline and makes a few NCAA Tournament predictions, including:
- #7 Temple over #10 Penn State:
Penn State is the hotter team, but Temple should be motivated after last year’s embarrassing first-round loss to Cornell.
- #4 Wisconsin over #14 Belmont:
People see Wisconsin’s recent tournament losses to Davidson and Cornell, look at Belmont’s roster, and automatically conclude the Badgers lose here (I wonder why…). Wisconsin responds to the upset talk with a big win.