- The Yamhill Valley (Oregon) News-Register writes of the Yamhill Highflyers in the International Basketball League and Jason Hartford (Cornell '08), "Jason Hartford, a former [IBL] all-star, is back after playing overseas during the team’s hiatus. A 6-foot-9 forward, he helped lead Cornell to an NCAA tournament appearance before playing for the Highflyers in 2009 and 2010. 'He’s gotten some looks at NBA summer camps,' [general manager Eric] Bailey said, 'and has been MVP of leagues overseas.' Hartford, who can play every position except point guard, is back in Yamhill Valley because of his time out of the country. Bailey said players had tap water in the water bottles, causing some intestinal distress for Hartford, who had to return to the United States early. 'Just a great overall talent,' Bailey said. 'We’re lucky to have him back.'"
- Jeff Foote (Cornell '10) will be the first Net to wear a Brooklyn jersey when he participates in the NBA's Orlando Summer League with the Nets.
- The Virgin Islands Daily News lists Cornell senior, Jonathan Gray among U.S. Virgin Islanders playing collegiate athletics in the United States. Gray is a member of the national team and will commence play in the FIBA Centrobasket tournament between June 18-24.
- Cornell incoming freshman, Braxston Bunce (Kelowna Secondary School) Kelowna, BC, Canada, 6-11, C, is scheduled to play tonight in the Red-White Game, an intersquad scrimmage for the Canadian Junior Men's National Team.
- Cornell incoming freshman, Holt Harmon (Plano West HS), Plano, TX, 6-9, F, is scheduled to play on Saturday in the Faith 7 Bowl, an all-star game between high school seniors from Texas against Oklahoma. Below are the rosters for the game with the college commitments in parentheses:
What — Faith 7 Bowl
When — Saturday, 7:35 p.m.
Where — Noble Complex, Oklahoma Baptist University, Shawnee, Oklahoma
Phillip Forte, Flower Mound (Oklahoma State)
Je’Lon Hornbeak, Arlington Grace (Oklahoma)
Wanaah Bail, Lamar Consolidated (Texas Tech)
Josh Gray, Wheatley (Texas Tech)
Brandon Conley, Fossil Ridge (Oral Roberts)
Holt Harmon, Plano (Cornell)
Uche Ofoegbu, John Paul Stevens (SMU)
Eric Reed, Mesquite (Long Island)
Coach — Tim McGraw, North Lake College
Rhett Radcliff, Forgan (Northwestern State)
Corbin Byford, Velma-Alma (Oral Roberts)
Quinton Threadgill, Haworth (Southeastern)
C.J. Cole, Sperry (Oklahoma)
Jake Bullard, Vinita (Pittsburg State)
Matt Christiansen, OC McGuinness (San Francisco)
James Woodard, Edmond Memorial (Tulsa)
Sedrick Johnson, Union (Avila)
D'Andre Wright, Lawton Eisenhower (Tulsa)
Phabian Glasco, Tulsa Washington
Coaches — Kenny Bare, Velma-Alma; Gregg Hardin, Bristow