- Errick Peck (Cornell '10) is briefly mentioned in a pair of articles covering Purdue in the Ft. Wayne Journal and Indianapolis Star.
- Jeff Aubry's (Cornell '99) season came to an end in Puerto Rico as his Mayaguez team fell 4-3 in its opening round playoff series to Guayama.
- The Pittsburgh Tribune writes of Nolan Cressler:
Cornell sophomore-to-be and Plum native Nolan Cressler showed he had a knack for high-scoring games at the high-school level.Plum's all-time scoring leader with 1,565 points, Cressler led WPIAL Class AAAA in scoring at 25.8 points as a senior and broke the Cager Classic all-star game scoring mark with 38 points.The rising college guard is at it again in the Pittsburgh Basketball Club Pro-Am League, which runs through July 17.Cressler on Monday showed why he'll be one of the top returning backcourt players in the Ivy League when he scored 38 for his South Hills Audi team in a 90-83 win over PGT at Greentree Sportsplex. Cressler shot 14 for 20 from the field — 8 for 13 from 3-point range — grabbed 10 rebounds and had five assists.His all-around game is rounding into shape in front of top college and semi-pro talent in the summer league.“I know I have to work on being more aggressive on both sides of the floor going into next season, so that's what I am trying to do this summer,” Cressler said. “My teammates were really looking for me (in that game) and did a good job of putting me in good situations to score.”Cressler was a two-time Ivy League Rookie of the Week last season. He averaged 9.3 points and 3.7 rebounds and made a team-high 54 3-pointers.He shot 43 percent from the floor.
- The Pitt News also mentions Cressler.
- CIO Today has an unusual reference to watching Cornell Basketball games from your hotel room.