Above, a Date in Cornell Basketball History. The Cornell Alumni News recaps Cornell's December 23, 1947 defeat to NYU before 18,000 in Madison Square Garden. Also shown, the game program. Below, news and notes for Monday...
- Below, St. Peter's is advertising for its December 28th clash with Cornell in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- Above, an interview with new Cornell commit, Jordan Abdur-Ra'oof (Gonzaga HS) Washington, D.C., 6-7, F. See the story on his commitment in his high school's student newspaper.
- Assistant Coach, Mike Blaine is counting it down to the start of the season!
- Per Cornell Assistant Coach, Jon Jaques, Cornell Basketball's Alumni Weekend will honor the 1954 and 2009 Ivy League Championship teams.
- College Sports Madness is counting down the Top 144 teams in the country and here are some of the notable teams ranked by the website:
#62 Purdue-"Coach Painter has brought in an interesting group of newcomers. Sterling Carter and Errick Peck are both senior transfers who have the potential to make a big impact on the wing. Carter, who comes from Seattle U, is a decent scorer if he can stay healthy and out of trouble. Peck averaged 9.7 points and 4.8 rebounds at Cornell last season and he could be the shooter off of the bench that this team desperately needs."
#88 Boston College-
#100 Western Michigan-
#135 Stony Brook-
- Below, some highlight videos of Drew Ferry (Cornell '12).