Get ready for a new Ivy League viewing experience.
- Share your thoughts on the upcoming season on The Cornell Basketball Blog's Community Forum and Message Board. Membership is free.
- Bill Courtney will be a key note speaker at the 32nd Annual Fall Clinic of the Basketball Coaches Association of New York on October 4-5, 2013 at SUNY Cortland. Jim Boheim, Jimmy Patson and Dave Paulsen will also speak. Courtney will speak about "Building a Defense."
- The Ithaca Times writes, "In more recent years, the [Cornell] hockey and lacrosse teams (and the 2009-10 basketball team) have basked in national attention and taken pleasure in the fickle glow of athletic success, but during the first half of Cornell’s history, football was the undisputed king, the major event on the Cornell University campus and in the larger Ithaca community, too."
- City of Basketball Love profiles local Philadelphia area teams participating in an upcoming tournament and writes, "Archbishop Wood: This is the first chance we get to see newly-named head coach John Mosco, a longtime Neumann-Goretti assistant, take over the Wood program. He has lots of returning players on the roster, led by Cornell commit Pat Smith. Interesting to see what kind of offense and defense he will be running in his first year, and how much of it they show this weekend."
- After a recruiting commitment to Brown last night, The Cornell Basketball Blog updated its Ivy League 2013-2014 Roster Report and Recruiting Commitments List.