Below, news and notes...
- Game Notes for Today's game vs. Lafayette are on the Cornell Athletics and Lafayette Athletics websites.
- David Onuorah tells ESPN Ithaca (audio) he is "hungry."
- The Syracuse Post Standard reports Jim Boeheim will miss Cornell's game at Syracuse on December 19.
- Cornell recruit, Josh Warren, gets mention in the Philadelphia Inquirer as his team is ranked in the area's Top 10.
- Cody Toppert (Cornell '05) faced his brother in the NBA D-League on Friday. The Albuquerque Tribune writes:
Cody Toppert played at Cornell University after his time at Academy. He played eight professional seasons, most overseas, and won a D-League championship with the Albuquerque Thunderbirds in 2006. After back problems ended his playing career in 2012, he began training players in the Dallas area before moving on to Florida. At ELEV8, he worked with many NBA players, including Kyrie Irving and Marcus Smart, and gained a reputation as one the top developers of players in the world. But his heart was always set on coaching. And now Cody Toppert is getting his first chance in the D-League."