- See the Game Notes for tonight's game from Cornell Athletics and Howard Athletics. Tonight's game is video streamed for free, courtesy of Howard Athletics. Click here for the video.
- Matt Morgan is the reigning Ivy League Rookie of the Week, while Robert Hatter is on the Honor Roll. This is the second ROW tab for Morgan per Cornell Athletics.
- NYC Buckets has its weekly Ivy review and ranks Cornell 6th in its power poll, noting:
Rookie of the Week: Matt Morgan, Cornell — Morgan has been an asset to the Big Red on both ends, helping the inexperienced squad open the season with a solid 6-7 record. Though his outside shot was off at Saint Peter’s, he still found his way to 17 points with offensive rebounds and free throws. He rebounded with five treys and a team-high 19 points in a close loss to Albany, adding four steals in each game.***6. Cornell — I thought Cornell would clearly be the Ivy League’s worst team this year, and I was wrong. The defensive pressure is finally paying off, as the Big Red is in the top 100 in steal rate after being average last season. Robert Hatter has become a complete offensive player, and though the offense is still chaotic, they have just enough patience and shooting to be competent. Cornell is 3-3 against pretty good competition since the start of December, and even the losses have been impressive.
- The Indianapolis Star, Washington Post, and the Olympian of Washington, all mention Cornell in the context of recruiting this week.
- Tony Hicks of Penn is headed to the ACC per the Daily Pennsylvanian.